Vince Nicoll Goalkeeping Schools who host sessions at Barking FC on Monday evenings will be holding an all-day session on Tuesday 22nd February 2011 at our Mayesbrook Park home. The cost will be £20 per keeper participant.
The day’s programme will be:
10am - Registration.
10.30am - Session starts (including Explanation of the day's events, warm-up, stretch and ball familiarity drills).
12.30-1.30pm - Lunch and Keeper Quiz.
1.30-3.30pm - Afternoon session (to include warm-up, etc, and of course will conclude with Goalie Wars)
We have been asked by Vince Nicoll to point out the following important points will need to be remembered
1) Please make sure the Keeper has a substantial breakfast, which I
consider to be very important as I have found in previous (all day)sessions, some of the Keepers upsetting the morning session by consistently asking what time is lunch (I will remind them on the day what time lunch is as well).
2) Check weather conditions to decide if extra kit to be packed.
3) Substantial lunch box with plenty of fluids (avoid fizzy if possible).
4) Please confirm (ring or text Vince 07899814181) your attendance as soon
as you can and by no later than 6pm 21st February 2011, as the following days session plan has to be organised and some of the drills require a certain number of Keepers.
5) Please bring your COMPLETED Personal Detail form with you on the day, along with your payment.
6) 'Keeper of the Day' - will be given a huge round of applause and a token worth TWO free (Monday) sessions at Barking FC.
7 Don’t forget to collect your Keeper at 3.30pm-ish with plenty of plastic bags to protect your car from the mud etc.
8) Any other queries please contact Vince on 07899 814181 email firstname.lastname@example.org